Bourne Financial Group assists individuals, families and businesses with the following Life Insurance questions:
- Why do I need Life Insurance?
- How much insurance do I need?
- What type is best for me?
Critical Illness Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance provides a tax-free lump sum payment in the event of a diagnosis and survival of any illnesses covered under the insurance policy. There is no limitation on the use of the funds received from a Critical Illness benefit. Some examples could include:
- medical costs to “jump the queue” on surgeries required;
- medical costs not covered by government health plans;
- income replacement in the event the illness limits hours at work; or
- the cost of retirement or a holiday.
We assist individuals, families and businesses with the following Critical Illness Insurance questions:
- Why do I need Critical Illness Insurance?
- Where does it fit within my plan?
- Which type of Critical Illness Insurance is best for me?
Disability Income Insurance
Disability Income Insurance provides you with income replacement benefits in the event that sickness or accident prevents you from performing the duties of your job.
Bourne Financial Group assists individuals, families and businesses with the following Disability Income Insurance questions:
- Why do I need Disability Income protection?
- Is my current insurance through work sufficient?
- How much Disability Income protection do I need?
Bourne Financial Group will undergo a detailed process with you to determine your current needs and to assist in recommending the appropriate Disability Income Insurance that meets those needs. Some individuals have Disability Income Insurance offered through companies or associations. We would be happy to review your current coverage to determine whether the group coverage is sufficient to meet your needs.
There are many considerations in selecting your Disability Income protection, including:
- Definition of Disability;
- Monthly benefit;
- Waiting period; and
- Length of coverage period.
We can assist you in understanding each of these considerations, how they impact policy premiums, and how they impact the benefits that may be received.
Long Term Care Insurance
Long Term Care insurance provides individuals and families with the opportunity to share with insurance companies the cost of long term care. We assist individuals and families with the following Long Term Care Insurance questions:
- What is the risk that I will need long term care?
- What are the various funding options in the event that long term care is required?
- How can Long Term Care Insurance assist?
Investments & Wealth Management
We can assist you in following the key investing principles outlined below.
- Start today
- Starting at age 25 leads to exponentially larger returns than starting at age 45
- Reduce taxation/maximize grants
- Take advantage of tax-sheltered investment vehicles such as RRSPs, TFSAs and permanent insurance policies, and investments with grants provided by the federal and provincial governments such as RESPs and RDSPs
- Understand Risk & Return
- Choose the investments that meet your investor profile and objectives, and understand the risks associated with investing
- Invest Systematically
- A periodic investment plan (weekly, monthly) will help minimize the risks associated with market volatility
- Create a diversified portfolio
- Diversify investments amongst asset classes, geography, and management styles
- Continually monitor your portfolio to ensure that it meets your objectives and risk profile
Bourne Financial Group can assist businesses with the review of a current or creation of a new Group Insurance Plan. A company’s group plan could include the following:
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Extended Health Benefits
- Prescription Drug Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Out of Country Medical
Bourne Financial Group
With operations in Quebec & Ontario
574 Chelsea Crescent, Beaconsfield, Quebec, H9W 4N5
Bourne Financial Group provides financial services to a wide range of individuals and businesses, with varying financial needs. Whether an individual, family or business, Bourne Financial Group works to assist clients with insurance, investment and other current and future financial needs.
Proud supporters of the Fundraising Organization Les 100 Gens qui s’impliquent
Mutual funds provided through Hub Capital Inc.